How do I get press coverage for my startup with extremely limited resources and opportunities in my region?
There are probably multiple things you can try:
- Start vocalizing and communicating your story and the product’s journey on your personal Twitter and LinkedIn accounts (even on forums like Reddit, HackerNews, etc.)
- Similarly, start making connections with influential people on those social channels and start building that relationship (just pick 3-5 people and don’t try to do too much)
- Share stories of users who have seen success with your product and what it’s meant for them
- Reach out to smaller publications and media outlets (ex: target niches like your local newspapers or publications focused on your area of focus, etc.)
- Keep grinding. You’ll start getting eyes as user numbers continue to rise
There are probably so many other ideas and options out there. Many will take time to prove out but can still definitely be worth it.